Tuesday 2 August 2011

This is Shit.

Study, urghh
Somehow,  I'm not in the mood to study after berbuka and I don't know why.
Maybe I'm too full, or too tired. But I'm sure, I'm too lazy to study.

Oh Allah, please guide me, please give me strength and 
please forgive me.
It's almost 10pm, and I already sleepy. That's my problem. I'll slept early, hoping to wake up early so that I can study. BUT! The plans failed. =)
Could you imagine, from 11pm to 5.30am, then from 6-8 or 9. About 8 hours of sleep, and I'm still sleepy in my class. 
I don't know, how or why, what to do with my problems. 
I guess I'm going to start my habit, that I've left before. 

REDBULL!
hehe. 
The drinks do give me extra energy, but once I start it, I'm afraid I can't even stop. duhh
All I can do now, is ? 
Force myself ? 
YEA! I'll TRY to force myself to study. To Infinity and BeyondddD!


No comments:

Post a Comment