Friday 29 July 2011

Live your life.

Life.
Everyone tries to live their life to the fullest. So do I.
But sometimes, I wish I can put "cheatcodes" in my life. So that the last day of my life arrive sooner.

WAIT ! Its not that I want to die, its not that I was despair,
I'm not depressed. 
I love my life. A LOT!
FULLSTOP

But sometimes, I want to know, who will be there in my funeral.
I want to know, who will be there beside me,who will smile, who will act like nothing happen, who will recite Yassin for me.

MOST OF IT, I want to know, who will be the one that cry the most. That's my reason for all this.
It's simple. Who will cry the most in my funeral.

But! I hope I live long enough, with some other people that I want to,

"Oh Allah, please give us Your bless and forgive us for what we have done 
in our life. Please Allah, keep us under your guidance and take good care of us
from the devil's words"

Don't get me wrong. I know every word we speak is a prayer. 
For that reason, and only that reason. That is all I want to know.

And I know, this may be the satan works that keep asking me to do or to say somethings bad. 
And what I want to know, is bad. Right ? 
Nevermind. Maybe it is the best for me to not know who will do what in my funeral. 

May Allah bless all muslims out there. Assalamualaikum


No comments:

Post a Comment